The Word above the Street.....
• I love my custom Vurtego stick, we bounce on it every day down at the shop and it is incredible cross training. It more closely mimics the motion of my motorcycles than any other exercise out there...
Mike Metzger, Godfather of Freestyle Motocross
• There is no better exercise than the pogo stick!
Allyson Hannigan, talking about how she stays in such great shape on her Vurtego Pogo stick - on Late Night w. Conan O'Brien
• I took the Vurtego out of the box today, and oh boy... The reason I didn’t take it out earlier was because it was cold and icy. I felt as though if I took it out under less than perfect conditions, I would be disappointing the stick by not giving it the attention it deserves. I would then be crushing its spirit and then it would die. We can’t have that can we?…my precious…
Aghhm…where was I? Oh yeah, well. That didn’t work because I’m tired and stressed out from school, so it seemed like a swell idea to take it out for a test run. And oh mamma… it’s a blast. Oh Vurtego… how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1) Light as a SBI Foam Master. (makes it easier to do tricks on)
2) Jumps higher than the Flybar 1200 (I can look down into the gutters)
3) Ultra smooth bounce
4) Cool logo
5) Air powered=awesome
6) Alloy pegs
7) Body made of super tough stuff
8) 15” stroke length
9) … I could go on and on, but you guys don’t care about that, so I won’t.
I think this will open new doors to the splendorous halls of the elite pogo mansion that is xpogo.com. Spring’s coming and that means pogo sticking prime time. Let’s get some momentum behind this thing and we can make it an awesome new pastime.
Daniel Krauss, Midland, Michigan
• The Vurtego just arrived today in a big brown box.... Having ripped the box to shreds, I get my first look at the long awaited pogo stick. Sleek, black, with a touch of chrome, the thing looks very cool and professional. Surprisingly light, it nevertheless seems very sturdy. I have the feeling it easily sustains a fall that would properly cripple its rider. Lets check. I fill it up in the tool shed and bring it out to a nearby parking lot. The Stick fits well, at least I think it does. I start hopping, well, struggling really, and wow this thing recoils back quick and hard, propelling my incompetent self up quite easily. After two hours at it, I start getting the hang of it and am gleefully bouncing around to the music of my headset, panting and sweating. Enough for today I think, and get back home. Tomorrow I'll go to introduce the stick to friends.
Lets put it this way; I am entirely satisfied with my purchase. This stick packs a whole lot of fun. And I might even venture to say it is worth the price. The money was primarily going to buy me a new ipod - what a rip off that device is compared to your stick. Good job, good luck and thanks! Oh yeah thanks for the stickers and if ever you guys start sending Vurtegos to the north of France, I want credit!
Philippe Chagnon, Abbeville, France
• I just got my pogo today and this is the greatest thing ever! All my friends want one. Thanks!
Dan Lovatt, Valparaiso, Indiana
• Get ready for your close-up, dude. The V-stick is so amazing. I get a crowd every time I'm out. The world-record angle is awesome. Maybe you should get a Guinness representative to be on the show to verify your attempt to break your own record.
Brian O’Neal, Santa Monica, California
• The custom L/S pogo arrived. It has a very nice ride. I actually like it better than my L/L, because it's easy to jump high and considerably more controllable and it has such a nice, soft feel to it. I think this is very close to an ideal "fitness pogo", based across my experience of the marketplace so far. Anyway, my wife has started using it and seems to enjoy it.
Kim Manwaring, M.D., Phoenix, Arizona
• Thank you. I received the pogo and I am totally impressed by it! Because of the snow I really haven't been able to give the Vurtego pogo a full test drive but so far I am amazed at how good it is and how solid it feels. It is extremely well built and I love the fact that it is so adjustable. I'm planning on doing a record with it... I'll give you more details soon.
Ashrita Furman, Jamaica, New York
• I just got your stick and I think i'm in love. i love the size and weight and propulsion it puts out. I have been doing some small tricks and will try and get some pics in the morning. Thanks a lot. Chewy is going to love this machine.
Austin Adair, Phoenix, Arizona
• It's incredible. Now that I've had some time to really get comfortable with it, I am in love with it! I jump comfortably at about 50psi and put it at about 65 for the serious big air. I'm still not quite comfortable enough on it for some of the big tricks, but I've been landing all the basic grabs, (tuck, one foot, no foot, etc...) and some spins along with a few other big air tricks. I haven't been able to do any decent measuring, but I think I'm getting close to 5 and a half feet with the tuck. The stick is doing great. I really love that stick.
Dave Armstrong, Manti, Utah
• Hey, first of all, i just wanna say that these pogo sticks r awesome. I've been pogoin on spring sticks and the Airgo by Razor, but they aren't any good. U guys really changed the sport, and i just wanna thank u.
• Brian, the stick is awesome!!! I've been jumping on it a lot. I've already got a kid that saw me on it that wants one. When I get all his info. I'll email you. He is going to check out the web site. I'll get some pictures off to you soon. Thanks!!!
Tyce Nielsen, Salt Lake City, Utah
• My stick arrived on Monday. However, I didn't get to really try it out until Tuesday after work. WOW! What an improvement over the Power Pogo! Not that I thought that there was anything wrong with the Power Pogo and it is pretty good quality for your money, but in my opinion the Vurtego is in a different class. It is truly a high quality piece of athletic equipment. My first impression from using it for 30 minutes is that it is remarkably smoother performing and easier to control. Consequently, I can have a lot more fun on it. I found that I could cover a lot greater distance without stopping. And although I am not bouncing too high yet, I am definitely bouncing higher already with the Vurtego.
Ned Luczynski, Tallahassee, Florida
• Hey Brian, after all the nail biting, what do ya know? The Pro arrives. What a piece of work! This thing is no joke. The oversize foot pedals feel right at home under my size 14's. I only had a time window of about 15 minutes (between my day and night job), to use a bicycle pump and put about 50 psi. into it. It seemed so stiff, bearing down with some body weight (before my first bounces), I thought maybe I put too much air in, but sure enough, when I stepped up and jumped, it worked like a charm. I even love the way it sounds! My initial awkward attempts to manage the 18 inches of travel provided some entertainment for a small group of spectators who braved the biting 20 degree windy weather to catch a peek of this unusual contraption. I was all over the place. After my 4 hour night shift (I snow board at a local resort, helping monitor the slopes), I sped home, bundled up and got back on the stick. This time it went much better. I agree with you, the exercise factor is undeniable. I know it’s going to do good things for me. I'm 38 years old, and completely excited to find something new to add to my mix of challenging hobbies. I don't know any adults who use a pogo stick, so watching reactions will add to the enjoyment of being the first big kid on the block to have one.
Doug Peters, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
• Hey guys, what's up??? Ordered my stick on Tuesday and got it on Friday. I had a lot of faith because I hadn't jumped on a pogo since I was a kid. I picked it back up at low pressure after about five minutes and then I pumped it up some. I'm getting some good heights now, probably about three feet or so, and am going to continue to practice here until I get my skills up for some more height. Man, I'm going to lose weight for sure... Peace, and thanks for being some real people that are interested in what they sell. Did I mention.... VURTEGO IS DA' BOMB!! The thing is built like a brick house! I'm 44 and I feel like a kid on the thing...
Ian Mitchell, Santa Cruz, California
• I am writing about the new Vurtego Pro V2 ProPogo. It was given as a gift for my 14th birtheay! I am very pleased with this product because I can jump extremely high. The Vurtego Pro is one of the best gifts I was ever given. I researched it on the computer and it is just as described. I LOVE THAT POGO STICK!
Kevin Lee, Bedford Hills, NY
• Hey, Just received a new V3 Stealth from you guys. I've never used one or seen one in person before and I have to say, HOLY S@#T! This thing's incredible. When I was a kid I used a pogo to cross train on for bmx -- all the other riders couldn't figure out how I had developed such a high bunnyhop and I didn't want to share my secret -- I can't wait to see what your product is able to do for me now, but this time I won't be such a hold-out, I'll tell everyone who cares to know that your product is nothing short of incredible and made with such a high level of quality even a German engineer would be envious. I mentioned that I hadn't seen your product in person before, but I had seen a flybar and not to be a hater, but it is bulky and cumbersome compared to the V3. After much research I decided on your pogo and boy am I glad. As you can tell I'm a bit giddy from my experience, off to launch on the V3 some more now.
THANKS! Dave McLean